Tuesday, July 5, 2011

First. Blog. EVER.

Wow. Never thought I'd be a blogger! However, I am really glad I decided to make a blog. There are so many times that I've thought of interesting topics, or ideas and forgotten to share it with another person. Hopefully those interesting things will appear on these pages!

I think the first things I want to blog about are blessings.

I've been so blessed my entire life. As cliche' as that sounds, it's so true. I'm starting to realize more of life's more simple blessings as I grow up. For starters, I have a great family that sticks together. I have a great group of holy, amazing friends that build me up each and every day (thanks guys). I have a wonderful job that I love, and will be starting college in the fall at a University that I'm lucky to attend. Most of all though, I'm blessed to be raised in the Catholic Faith, and to be loved by a God who is Almighty and All-powerful.

Without these blessings I would be nothing, which is why I've decided to make them my first blog.

That being said, it's really late here.  
So hopefully I'll have more to write about tomorrow...or later today.
Peace out for now:) thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment